The training of scientific personnel of higher qualification is organised through postgraduate and doctoral studies.
Regulations on setting allowances for scholarships and providing material assistance to graduate students of the state scientific organization “Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus”
- Regulations on the procedure for transferring, restoring, assigning persons studying in educational institutions and organizations implementing educational programs for postgraduate education
- Regulations on the training of highly qualified scientific workers in the Republic of Belarus
- Instruction on the procedure for organizing and holding a candidate’s examination in a special discipline, including when it is re-surrendered, passing candidate examinations and candidate examinations (differentiated credits)
- Regulations on awarding academic degrees and conferring academic degrees in the Republic of Belarus
- Code of the Republic of Belarus on Education