Department Of Modern History Of Belarus,
PhD in history
Tel.: (+375 17) 284-16-10
In 2013–2015 was an employee of the State Historical and Cultural Institution «Gomel Palace and Park Ensemble» (junior researcher (2013–2014), senior keeper of funds (2014–2015).
In 2017–2018 — leading science researcher at the State Archive of the Minsk Region.
Since November 2018 — science researcher at the Department of the Modern History of Belarus of the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
- ● Winner of the scholarship of the President of the Republic of Belarus for graduate students in 2017.
- ● Winner of the Grant of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for graduate students in 2018.
- ● Gratitude of the Justice Department of the Minsk Regional Executive Committee.
- ● Diploma of II degree for the best scientific achievements among young scientists of the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus in 2018.
- The development of medicine and healthcare in Belarus in the late XIX — first half of the XX century.
The research is implemented in the work of educational, cultural and medical institutions (6 acts on practical use). Published more than 70 articles in belarusian and foreign scientific journals. Including:
Publications in reviewed journals that recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus:
1. Kapliyev A. A. Organization and activity of the emergency medical service of Gomel region in the 1920s. Gіstoryja і gramadaznaustva [History and social studies], 2016, no. 6 (60), pp. 45–50. (in Russian)
2. Kapliyev A. A. Sluzhba skoroj medicinskoj pomoshchi v Gomele (1919–1921). Gіstarychna-arhealagіchny zbornіk [Historical-Archaeological Collection], 2016, Vol. 31, pp. 80–86. (in Russian)
3. Kapliyev A. A. Vilno city ambulance service union — basis of emergency medical service in Russian Empire`s North-West Edge. Nauchnye trudy Respublikanskogo instituta vysshej shkoly. Istoricheskie i psihologo-pedagogicheskie nauki [Scientific works of the Republican Institute of higher education. Historical and psychological-pedagogical Sciences], 2016, vol. 15, pp. 140–147. (in Russian)
4. Kapliyev A. A. History of ambulance service`s development in Mozyr region. Vestnik Polesskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya obshchestvennyh i gumanitarnyh nauk : nauchno-prakticheskij zhurnal [Bulletin Of Polessky State University], 2016, no. 2, pp. 19–26. (in Russian)
5. Kaplіeu A. The origins of Ambulance`s institualization in Belarus in the end of XIX — beginning of XXth centuries). Belaruskі gіstarychny chasopіs [Belarusian Historical Journal], 2016, no. 12, pp. 15–23. (in Belarusian)
6. Kapliyev A. A. Prerequisites for the formation of the ambulance in Gomel province. Izvestiya Gomel’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni F. Skoriny [Proceedings Francisk Scorina Gomel State University], 2017, no. 1, pp. 35–41. (in Russian)
7. Kapliyev A. A. Features of the ambulance service formation in the Vitebsk area (1919–1939) / A. A. Kapliyev // Vestnik Polockogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya A. [Bulletin of Polotsk state University. Series A], 2017, no. 9, pp. 140–151. (in Russian)
8. Kaplіeu A. Rescue carriages: The origins of the ambulance service in Minsk (late XIX — early XX century). Belaruskaya dumka [Belarusian thought], 2017, no. 2, p. 64–72. (in Belarusian)
9. Kaplіeu A. The development of the ambulance service in the territory of Western Belarus (1919–1939). Belaruskі gіstarychny chasopіs [Belarusian Historical Journal], 2018, no. 4, pp. 32–42. (in Belarusian)
10. Kaplіeu A. A. The role of the Red Cross society in the establishment of ambulance institutions in Western Belarus (1919–1939). Vescі BDPU. Seryya 2. [Proceedings of the BSPU. Series 2], 2018, no. 2, pp. 56–61. (in Belarusian)
11. Kapliyev A. A. The formation of the Ambulance Service in the territory of Soviet Belarus (1919–1939). Vescі Nacyyanal’naj akadehmіі navuk Belarusі. Seryya gumanіtarnyh navuk [Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Humanitarian Series], 2018, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 306–316. (in Russian)
12. Kaplіeu A. A. Basic characteristics of the archival collections on the history of formation of the healthcare system in the territory of Belarus (1919–1939). Vesnіk Grodzenskaga dzyarzhaunaga unіversіtehta іmya Yankі Kupaly. Seryya 1 [Vesnik of Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. Series 1], 2018, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 71–80. (in Belarusian)
1. Kapliyev, A. A. The occurrence of the ambulance services in Belarus. Skoraya medicinskaya pomoshch’ [Emergency medical care], 2017, no. 4, pp. 66–71. (in Russian)
2. Kapliyev, A. A. Basic Tendencies of the Ambulance Service Development in the Soviet Belarus in the 1920s Metamorfozy istorii : nauchnyj al’manah [Metamorphoses of history : Scientific Almanac], 2017, iss. 10, pp. 281–293. (in Russian)
3. Kapliyev, A. A. The Historical Conditions of the Institutionalization of Ambulance in the North-Western Edge and Soviet Belarus in the First Quarter of the 20th Century. Vēsture : avoti un cilvēki [History : Sources and People], 2018, vol. XXI, pp. 189–201. (in Russian)
4. Kapliyev, A. A. Activity of medical and charity societies of North-West Edge of Russian Empire for organization of Ambulance Service. Rossiya i Belarus’ : istoriya i kul’tura v proshlom i nastoyashchem: materialy Letnej nauchno-obrazovatel’noj shkoly [Russia and Belarus: History and Culture in the Past and Present : materials of the Summer educational school], 2018, vol. 3, pp. 36–42. (in Russian)