Tel.: (+375 17) 378-90-93, 379-90-91.
Was born on July 14, 1958 in Kazan.
- • 1975–1980 — Belarusian State University, Faculty of History, specialization “Archeology and Ethnography”;
- • 1985–1988 — Postgraduate studies at the Institute of Art History, Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR, Department of Anthropology. The postgraduate study was completed with the presentation of the thesis text on the topic: “The influence of ethno-historical processes on the formation of the craniological type of the population of Belarus in the II century AD”.
- • 1980–1983 — history teacher in schools in Minsk;
- • 1983–1985 — Researcher of the Archeology Sector of the Department of the History of the Pre-Soviet Society of the State Museum of the BSSR (National Historical Museum of the Republic of Bashkortostan). Took part in the creation of a thematic and exposition plan for the future exposition of the museum (section “The Iron Age and the Middle Ages”);
- • 1988–1996 — Researcher of the Research Laboratory of the History of the BSSR at the Department of the History of the BSSR, Faculty of History, BSU;
- • 1996–2020 — Senior Lecturer at the Department of Ethnology, Museology and Art History, Faculty of History, BSU. He lectured on the courses “History of the Material Culture of Belarus”, “Designing a Museum Exposition”, “Anthropology in Archeology”, “Historical Local Lore”;
- • from October 1, 2021 — works in the Department of Preservation and Use of Archaeological Heritage of the Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
As part of archaeological expeditions, he spent 19 field seasons. He worked with E. Zagorulsky, V. Ryabtsevich, A. Mitrofanov, L. Duchits, V. Shadyro, V. Kazei, L. Koledinsky, A. Kvyatkovskaya, G. Semenchuk, Polish archaeologists. Also, craniological materials from the excavations of G. Shtykhov, L. Duchits, A. Plavinsky, Sh. Bektineev, V. Kazey, L. Koledinsky, A. Kvyatkovskaya, O. Levko, G. Semenchuk, M. Chernyavsky were processed.
Developed concepts and thematic-exposition plans for more than 15 permanent expositions and exhibitions in the National Historical Museum of the Republic of Belarus, the House-Museum of the 1st Congress of the RSDLP, the Museum of the History of BSU, the Museum of the History of Medicine of Belarus, the Museum of the History of Gymnasium Education, the Museum of the Department of Protection of the Minsk Region.
Main publications: «Этнические процессы Беларуси на рубеже I-II тысячелетий н.э. в свете краниологических данных», «Этна-гістарычныя асаблівасці фармавання краніялагічных тыпаў насельніцтва Беларусі», «Этносоциальные процессы в Беларуси XIV-первой половины XVIII вв. свете антропологических данных».